Friday, August 27, 2010

Yaro Starak : www.entrepreneurs-journey.com/

http://www.entrepreneurs-journey.com/

Entrepreneurs-Journey.com is a blog (weblog) website aimed at those interested in Entrepreneurship, Internet Marketing, Selling Information Online, Blogging and Personal Development

Who Is Yaro Starak?
Hi, I’m Yaro Starak and I’m the writer and entrepreneur behind Entrepreneurs-Journey.com.
I have created, managed and sold several different Internet businesses since 1998 and currently teach people how to make a full time income from blogging part time through my Blog Mastermind coaching program and how to launch online membership sites through my Membership Site Mastermind course.
I operate my business from my home or on a Mac Air laptop while traveling. I’ve managed to generate over half a million dollars a year, with no full time staff, only contractors and myself working, traveled around the world, paid for my house and car, all thanks to my online business
..

No comments:

Post a Comment